Successcomesearlyforthosewhostartsearly.
Hello!
Let's start from sun.
Sunday
Was at home,
Till 3.
Then left for bowling lessons at Bukit ____
Dk whereee.
4-6 for lessons.
After 6, went to eat.
Near my uncle's housee.
Then went to my uncle's house thereee,
Somewhere there th bowling center,
Cos my sis tournament's there.
So had to go there, and let her try th lanes.
Total i played 5 games. ( Little )
1st game : 133
2nd game : 144
3rd game : 113
4th game : 155
5th game : 120
So how's was th result?
Bad, i know.
Today
Went to school,
Then, dk do what.
Today was so boring.
Then, got back my results.
Maths result was : 9/20
For volume,
I was surprised.
I thought i would even get a 3.
Cos i not very sure about that chapterr.
So, is was also a disappointment to me as i failed.
2 weeks ago, got back my science and maths result.
Science for energy and reflection : 24/25 ( top in class )
Maths congruency : 15/15.
But, still not th highest.
I will continue to try my best.
Gotta go.
Cerdic.