is a secret I could never tell.
Hello!
Was happy one.
Wanted to stay happy, but I can't.
Because of my " cute " little sister.
My mum ask me , you go stella house uh?
mum : do what
Me ; revision. What else?
Mum : oh heard from Diska ( my maid ) that stella maid tell her she like you.
Me ; no have laa.
Shermin : got once hor, I play with stella Jiejie audition. thn she tell me don't tell your mummy uh, I like your brother until crazy.
me : where got. Stella got stead alr. Starting with letter m.
Mum : not C meh?
Shermin : ohh ya. She like him until crazy.
I was like. Whatthefuck? she say like until nobody's business like that.
that my mum and dad know alr laa. Fuck her laa.
Mum : that time you go, who also go?
Me : Callie and johua.
Mum : you go stella house alot time right.
Me ; no! 2 time only.
Shermin : oh I thought at least 3 times?
Me : th 1st time was beginning of th year. Ipw. 2nd is use com for
Homework.
Stupidd.
Byeee!
Cerdicccc