introduction
time-hasgonerealfast.blogspot.com
It's your time to shine.
Boo, i know i'm not as what you think .
Just leave a Tag and thankyou !
"L O V E" navigates your way to knowing more about me.
disclaimer
please read before proceeding
Please, do not spam .That's all i can ask for .
Thankyouu ,
About me.
feeaaaaaaaar me.
Hey you, don't just stand there.Hello peoples.
I'm Cerdic, if you don't know.
Ex student of Hougang pri,
Current student in Hougang sec,
Contact me at, cerdicwong@hotmail.com ,
If not, contact me at HP : Ask me personally (:
Continue reading !
I'm gone ,
Saturday, October 16, 2010/ 12:27:00 AM
Hello , today was okay . Guzheng time played with cindy's hairtill she was pissed off . I'm sorry Cindy. Seriously , I'm sorry. Until now I feel so guilty. Okay , almost slept whn guzheng-ing. Reached home at 4.45 like that. My bro was th same, computer. My maid say he use from 4 till now . ( 8.50 ) thn my sis got use. But idk how long she used. Okay , my bro continue playing till 9.30. I play from 9.30 - 10 . Watch tv. Thn till 11pm. Went to bath again. Cos is super hot. Used com from 11.15 - 12.15. My bro ask me to play for him. I say , like that you play yourself laaa , I train so slow . Thn suddenly maple lag out. Thn my bro say. Close all your msn and facebook laa. So it will be less lag. I wa like, you never on msn and facebook also lag right. He say but after th lag , will become normal again one. Thn I seriously , I cannot take it alr. So I let him play. While I'm th one who is suppose to play loh . Whatthehellx . thn whn I playing that time , he say stomach pain , wanna vomit. Hahaha, you want vomit you tell whole world. You sad you also tell whole world. Whn I vomit , nobody knows. When I'm sad nobody knows unless you are very close to me, and without me telling you that I'm sad , you know that I'm . Thn I thought he say he wanna vomit. Pregnant? LOL. Thn he say , after vomiting, my nose feel better now. Means what. Hinting to me to let him use com? Okay whatever. Just use it.
Cerdiccc -
Cerdiccc -
Labels: I'll miss you too .
comment! comment! comment! 0 bothered.
links
feel the love, baby.
Arranged in no particular order. I just think it's a waste of time alphabetizing them (:Tagg mee , to be linked :D
achieves
by month
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
by post
hello ,
It's beeeeen long. ):
Ihatethis.
I can't take it anymore.
I'm really sorry.
I'm back.
Whn I say, is stressful.
Examms.
Examms.
I want you, I nid you, can you be th person? So th...
credits
layout and coding