Hello!
3rd post from my phone.
It was a nice performance just now.
Good job RMD. (:
I just reached home, guess what I saw.
There is a pot of porredge on th dining table.
Then I saw my brother using th computer.
Then I ask him, you bath alr?
He say, no. Later before when I go out, then bathe.
Then I was thinking in my mind, I thought must eat finish, bathe finish, then can play?
He still can eat and play. I was like. ._.
Then usually if I like that, my dad will say I 走火露磨。
Okay, I know my Chinese sucks.
But you peoples can understand right.
Now he is th one laa.
Maple maplee.
Maple siao alr.
I think he played like from 9 till dk what time.
That time, I ask him. How long you use alr?
He say about 2 hours.
Then I ask my maid. How long sly use alr?
She say 5 hour plus.
I was like. Wth?
Play game can lie so good, can hong girls so good.
His lying can bluff alot people and it really works laa.
Now call friend, ask got how mch mesos.
Then dk what his friend say.
Then he say. Fuck laa. Jibai.
Then sly say. Can create guild alr laa.
Then idk laa.
He assholee. )):
Use com so long.
Rawrrrrr, I wanna eat.
Gotta go.
Byebyeee.
Cerdiccccc!