One more day.
Hello, next time I say , that guy = my bro . That time , on th Saturday. I think it was th last week th Saturday , my whole family went to farmart. Which is near chia chu kang I guess. Celebrate my cousin's birthday. After that, my another cousin , same age as me , ( people call us , th mickey mouse ) brought one frameless specs . A very big one. th nerdy look. Now , we heading to eat before having our bowling lessons. Before leaving th house, I ask him , must really wear th specs meh?! He din reply. Always so deaf. Is either he's deaf , if not is act dk. He's not handsome at all lah , with that hairstyle and specs , act handsome and cute only lah , is like -.- haiyah , act handsome only , wear dk for what . lol. Wear go bowling lesson , people might think , th same as me if they dk him lohh.
Cerdicc -