introduction
time-hasgonerealfast.blogspot.com
It's your time to shine.
Boo, i know i'm not as what you think .
Just leave a Tag and thankyou !
"L O V E" navigates your way to knowing more about me.
disclaimer
please read before proceeding
Please, do not spam .That's all i can ask for .
Thankyouu ,
About me.
feeaaaaaaaar me.
Hey you, don't just stand there.Hello peoples.
I'm Cerdic, if you don't know.
Ex student of Hougang pri,
Current student in Hougang sec,
Contact me at, cerdicwong@hotmail.com ,
If not, contact me at HP : Ask me personally (:
Continue reading !
Family really kills me .
Tuesday, November 23, 2010/ 8:24:00 PM
Hello , firstly , who do you want to read more info about? BRO or SIS? I just really cannot take it anymore lah . okay start from sis.
Shermin , is her name. 9 this year . She just cannot grow up . Alittle bit of things also must quarrel . I really cannot stand her. Is lime seriously , how I wish I am th only son.
Next bro ,
Sylvester , is his name. 18 this year. He just likes naruto . I just dk why. Everytime also say watch anime on computer , is like , watch porn one. Cos inside that anime , got porn. Disgusting. Another thing about him , one packet of noodle is not enough for him . He needs at least 2 packets. When eating a buffet outside in th night , when he returns home , he will cook 2 packet of food. Freaking hell . Another is th com. He use alr in th afternoon. Then my sis use. After my sis use , my turn right ? I haven use. He go use. Is like , FUCK? USE USE USE. I HAVEN USE OKAYYY. bloody hell.
2 people in th family and is my siblings and is like everyday I see them. whatthehell lah.
Cerdic -
Shermin , is her name. 9 this year . She just cannot grow up . Alittle bit of things also must quarrel . I really cannot stand her. Is lime seriously , how I wish I am th only son.
Next bro ,
Sylvester , is his name. 18 this year. He just likes naruto . I just dk why. Everytime also say watch anime on computer , is like , watch porn one. Cos inside that anime , got porn. Disgusting. Another thing about him , one packet of noodle is not enough for him . He needs at least 2 packets. When eating a buffet outside in th night , when he returns home , he will cook 2 packet of food. Freaking hell . Another is th com. He use alr in th afternoon. Then my sis use. After my sis use , my turn right ? I haven use. He go use. Is like , FUCK? USE USE USE. I HAVEN USE OKAYYY. bloody hell.
2 people in th family and is my siblings and is like everyday I see them. whatthehell lah.
Cerdic -
comment! comment! comment! 0 bothered.
links
feel the love, baby.
Arranged in no particular order. I just think it's a waste of time alphabetizing them (:Tagg mee , to be linked :D
achieves
by month
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
by post
iloveyou, buticannothateyou , andimnotallowedtoo.
touched.
Love , is really very powerful.
I fell in love with you again.
uh ,
ah !
I really cannot take it anymore.
uh , that flirter.
uhhh D:
uh ,
credits
layout and coding