I really cannot take it anymore.
Hello , I will always remember that ass bro of mine said to meee,
Meee : night time I use com uh.
Bro : for what? What time?
Mee : clan war lahh.
Bro : oh can after 9?
Mee : why after 9 leh? Dota again?!
Bro : * never say anything *
Me : stupid.
Bro : why yours cannot afternoon meh?
Mee : thn why yours can't?
Bro : my friends working right , thn what your friends do? Must really use at night time meh?
I was like , bitch lahh , yesterday , use from 8.30pm till dk what time. Conform midnight one lahh. Now, is 4.30 start. dk he want play till what time , I just cannot .. Aiyah , you play all th way lahh. Play for 10 hour I also don't care alr.
Bye , Cerdiccc -