Heh.
Hello!
Left th house at 1.
Went to have lunch with my ahma.
When I reach, I went straight to my ahma's house.
But when I reach th lift, she stay 3rd floor.
When I reach 3rd floor, I saw my ahgong.
He say, ahma at my aunt's house.
My aunt's house is super near ahma's house.
So, we went.
After reaching, we delayed. Till 3.
Then we went to amk hub.
Dk what to eat, then decided to eat mos burger.
My 2 cousins ( youngest ) and my sis, in between them. As in age.
My ahma and me went.
So ate ate.
My youngest cousin ( Joey ).
Ate 2 burger, fries and drink.
While th rest was only burger. ( including me laa! )
Okay, then went ntuc.
Bought bought bought.
Went back my aunt's house.
Played blackshot. (:
Then, played with cousin, left th place at 7.20.
Walked to amk mrt.
Then, mrt super crowded. :o.
Got one uncle keep pushing me.
At th door there, alot space for him.
He purposely wanna squeeze in.
Dk what is th problem with him.
Okay, meet my bro.
Mum fetched us.
Okay went to play bowling.
Got a new ball!
Thanks dad and mum! (:
Played using new ball.
1st game : 126.
2nd game : 125.
Okay then home, posted in th car when going home.
Byeee !
Cerdicccccc!