introduction
time-hasgonerealfast.blogspot.com
It's your time to shine.
Boo, i know i'm not as what you think .
Just leave a Tag and thankyou !
"L O V E" navigates your way to knowing more about me.
disclaimer
please read before proceeding
Please, do not spam .That's all i can ask for .
Thankyouu ,
About me.
feeaaaaaaaar me.
Hey you, don't just stand there.Hello peoples.
I'm Cerdic, if you don't know.
Ex student of Hougang pri,
Current student in Hougang sec,
Contact me at, cerdicwong@hotmail.com ,
If not, contact me at HP : Ask me personally (:
Continue reading !
FUCK UP .
Thursday, November 25, 2010/ 6:35:00 PM
Hello , today will be th last day I'm going to use vulgar . I used th com from 4.30 - 6.30. My bro on th dot 6.30 ask me what time you going to stop.
Sly : what time you stopping?
Me : I help my friend find hack first lah.
Sly : I thought you got hack? Send her lah.
Me : THE PROBLEM IS , I SEND HER SHE CANNOT USE LAH.
Sly : what time you want to stop?
Me : 7.
Sly : why 7? Cannot now?
Me : I need help my friend first right.
Sly : shermin want to use.
* find finish *
Me : I stopping alr lah. Not like , I cannot 7 stop. You leh? Worse. Talk to you , you ignore.
Sly : I where got ignore? At least I got tell you th timing right.
Me : * ya right. You tell th timing but never stop at th timing. * HANNAR I STOP ALR LAH. SAY SO MUCH ALSO YOU WANT TO USE.
HE UH , SUPER FUCK MAN. GOT ONCE WEEKEND , HE WAKE UP , USE . NEVER EAT NEVER BATHE. USE COMPUTER. FAGGOT. THEN ONE TIME USE MUST PLAY AT LEAST 5 HOUR ONE DAY ONE. KNN. HE USE 5 HOUR , NOBODY SAY HIM. I USE 2 HOUR ONLY , MANY PEOPLE NAG ME. FUCK LAH. KNN.
Cerdiccc -
Sly : what time you stopping?
Me : I help my friend find hack first lah.
Sly : I thought you got hack? Send her lah.
Me : THE PROBLEM IS , I SEND HER SHE CANNOT USE LAH.
Sly : what time you want to stop?
Me : 7.
Sly : why 7? Cannot now?
Me : I need help my friend first right.
Sly : shermin want to use.
* find finish *
Me : I stopping alr lah. Not like , I cannot 7 stop. You leh? Worse. Talk to you , you ignore.
Sly : I where got ignore? At least I got tell you th timing right.
Me : * ya right. You tell th timing but never stop at th timing. * HANNAR I STOP ALR LAH. SAY SO MUCH ALSO YOU WANT TO USE.
HE UH , SUPER FUCK MAN. GOT ONCE WEEKEND , HE WAKE UP , USE . NEVER EAT NEVER BATHE. USE COMPUTER. FAGGOT. THEN ONE TIME USE MUST PLAY AT LEAST 5 HOUR ONE DAY ONE. KNN. HE USE 5 HOUR , NOBODY SAY HIM. I USE 2 HOUR ONLY , MANY PEOPLE NAG ME. FUCK LAH. KNN.
Cerdiccc -
comment! comment! comment! 0 bothered.
links
feel the love, baby.
Arranged in no particular order. I just think it's a waste of time alphabetizing them (:Tagg mee , to be linked :D
achieves
by month
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
by post
Family really kills me .
iloveyou, buticannothateyou , andimnotallowedtoo.
touched.
Love , is really very powerful.
I fell in love with you again.
uh ,
ah !
I really cannot take it anymore.
uh , that flirter.
uhhh D:
credits
layout and coding