Hello!
Is happening once againnnn. ):
At th end of recess, stella wanted to beat me cos I said something about her.
Then dan came over and say jiayous stella! I support you.
Then I say , you boy or girl or boy or girl or gay or boy or girl....
Dhen he came over and use his finger to press at my adam apple there.
Then push me down to my table.
I cannot say a word, I cannot breathe.
I almost died at that moment.
Is almost th same as Joshua did to me.
And after he let go, he was like silently saying , jibai , fuck.
I was like, you want to say, say louder laa.
Don't dare say louder dun say.
Then he bwg and left.
I almost seriously.
Died.
And I felt sad, almost cried manzxc.
I dun feel like talking, not becos of what I said about dan.
Is he made me feel th pain.
Gotta go!
Byeee!
Cerdiccccc ; sucks.!