introduction
time-hasgonerealfast.blogspot.com
It's your time to shine.
Boo, i know i'm not as what you think .
Just leave a Tag and thankyou !
"L O V E" navigates your way to knowing more about me.
disclaimer
please read before proceeding
Please, do not spam .That's all i can ask for .
Thankyouu ,
About me.
feeaaaaaaaar me.
Hey you, don't just stand there.Hello peoples.
I'm Cerdic, if you don't know.
Ex student of Hougang pri,
Current student in Hougang sec,
Contact me at, cerdicwong@hotmail.com ,
If not, contact me at HP : Ask me personally (:
Continue reading !
Is you againnnnnnnnn.
Thursday, September 2, 2010/ 4:53:00 PM
Hello!
I don't think I will use th computer anymore!
Ever and ever, next time don't ask me alr.
I just want to start to use th com.
Then I ask my bro to help me download audition.
He ask me download now laa.
I say later, after he play.
Then he dk say what.
Then I say this few month, who ah, use more than 4 hours?
He say, you laa!
I say excuse me, th person who say is me is th person use more than 4 hours lohh.
Then he say in your entire life, you never use more than 4 hours meh?
I say, only this few months.
He come say, dk who also use 4 hour plus.
Then, after quarreling with him, I don't feel like using th com anymore.
Then I never do anything to th com.
Then he ask me download audi and stuff.
So now, I can say I haven even use for one hour.
He use like dk how many hour.
Th last time he use th com, I think is on Tuesday.
Then when I come home, he use from 11 - 2 plus.
Dhen dk go where or something.
Then he use com from 9 - 2am. Or even 4am
Idk cos I slept at 12.
I really cannot tahan him.
I wanted to use th com, but I din even use.
I was like.. Sleep better, can sleep longer also.
So I next time shall not use th computer le.
I dowan use lee. ):
BLAHHH!
Gotta gooo. ):
Byeeeeee!
Cerdiccccccccc ; sucksttfm.
I don't think I will use th computer anymore!
Ever and ever, next time don't ask me alr.
I just want to start to use th com.
Then I ask my bro to help me download audition.
He ask me download now laa.
I say later, after he play.
Then he dk say what.
Then I say this few month, who ah, use more than 4 hours?
He say, you laa!
I say excuse me, th person who say is me is th person use more than 4 hours lohh.
Then he say in your entire life, you never use more than 4 hours meh?
I say, only this few months.
He come say, dk who also use 4 hour plus.
Then, after quarreling with him, I don't feel like using th com anymore.
Then I never do anything to th com.
Then he ask me download audi and stuff.
So now, I can say I haven even use for one hour.
He use like dk how many hour.
Th last time he use th com, I think is on Tuesday.
Then when I come home, he use from 11 - 2 plus.
Dhen dk go where or something.
Then he use com from 9 - 2am. Or even 4am
Idk cos I slept at 12.
I really cannot tahan him.
I wanted to use th com, but I din even use.
I was like.. Sleep better, can sleep longer also.
So I next time shall not use th computer le.
I dowan use lee. ):
BLAHHH!
Gotta gooo. ):
Byeeeeee!
Cerdiccccccccc ; sucksttfm.
comment! comment! comment! 0 bothered.
links
feel the love, baby.
Arranged in no particular order. I just think it's a waste of time alphabetizing them (:Tagg mee , to be linked :D
achieves
by month
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
by post
Ihatehim.
T_T
Heh.
):
Is back again..
Successcomesearlyforthosewhostartsearly.
ihavegotnothingtopost.
credits
layout and coding