海派甜心.
Hello!
I'm so in love with this show! I stop and started blogging as my phone gonna no battery.
I watched since 10.
From episode 3 to 6.
Some part, i laughed.
Most of th part, I cried.
I helplessly cried.
Even a mushroom head can have such a romantic relationship.
Means, I'm worser than a mushroom head.
And, when dalang ( ah hai ) and baozhu were left each other for 3 years, I helplessly cried.
I wish they could be together again.
But almost everytime got song come out, I would cry.
How I wish they wasn't even separated.
This show seriously, I am touched.
But I like it when he has th mushroom head, so innocent, obedient.
While now, though he's handsome, I still think, he shouldn't like win baozhu's heart and break her heart again!
All we can blame is blame baozhu's mum! I hate her!
I am starting to love this show even though I cry.
Gotta goo!
Byeee!
Cerdiccccccc ; deeply in love with 海派甜心.